$595 with discount code: paula1
Debbie’s Yoga As Medicine weekend was created from her 30 plus years of experience of working with bodies in motion.
Go beyond basic yoga anatomy and physiology into the realm of the nervous system & subtle body while exploring philosophy & techniques from all traditions of yoga.
Leave with over 50 comprehensive ideas to fatten up your teaching tool belt, all with immediate practical application in classes & private lesson scenarios.
Hands on (you will listen, see, do) and interactive, this workshop will re-write your understanding of yogic healing forever!
Discussion topics include:
- how to counteract symptoms of fight or flight
- how anatomical differences shape exterior & interior asana elements
- the chakras, nadis & meridians & how they relate to western medicine
- healing traditions from around the world (tibetan 5 rites, etc)
- advanced chair yoga for strengthening & healing
- yoga poses & sequences for specific health concerns
- rehab strategies for chronic illness, common injuries, preventative health, etc, and more!
For anyone interested in the body & how it works. Non-yoga teachers also welcome & encouraged to attend.
REQUIRED 500 HOUR MODULE (but open to all!)
Yoga Alliance Continuing Education